Libertel Montmartre Opéra
- 11am to 4pm - Comfort Room - from 70€
- 5pm to 11pm - Comfort Room - from 115€
- 10am to 8pm - Comfort Room - from 95€
- 7am to Midday - Comfort Room - from 70€
- No Credit Card
- Payment at the hotel
- Free cancellation
The most unusual day break hotel of Paris, the Villa Royale used to be the theater of joyful encounters of artists of the Belle Epoque.
The theatrical red and gold atmosphere, as well as the rococo and neo-baroque decoration pays tribute to the Parisian and international celebrities.
The day rooms of the Villa are named after cultural French icons .
The Villa Royale, nearby the Sacré Coeur is ideally located with direct access to Montmartre, the department stores, Gare St Lazare and Montparnasse, the Champs Elysees and the Louvre.
Close to the famous Butte Montmartre, near the Gare du Nord, Place Pigalle is one of the must-see sites of the Capital.
- Metro station: Pigalle (Line 2: For direct access to the Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysées and Line 12: For direct access to the St Lazare and Montparnasse stations, the Musée d 'Orsay and the Jardin des Tuileries)